Rapid Thermal Processing furnaces
．Versatile Rapid Thermal Processing cold wall chamber furnaces.
．4-inch (100 mm) and 6-inch (150 mm) versions.
- Rapid thermal annealing (RTA)
- Implant annealing
- Ohmic contact annealing (III-V and SiC)
- Rapid Thermal Oxidation (RTO)
- Rapid Thermal Nitridation (RTN)
- Selenization (CIGS solar cells)
- RTCVD of graphene and hBN
The Annealsys AS-One system is available with two sizes of reactors to process substrates up to 100 mm (4”) or 150 mm (6”) diameter. The machine has been specially developed to meet the requirements of research laboratories and small-scale production. The high reliability guarantees low cost of ownership. The floor standing configuration and the reduced footprint allow easy installation in cleanroom and easy access for maintenance.
The AS-One system has a stainless steel cold wall process chamber for better process reproducibility and higher cooling rates. The special design of the process chamber provides a low volume for fast pumping and purging and low consumption of process gases.
Pyrometer and thermocouple temperature measurements are standard features. The fast digital PID controller provides accurate and repeatable thermal control across the temperature range.
The clam shell style design of the process chamber enables full access to the bedplate and easy access for loading and unloading the substrates as well as a practical cleaning of the chamber.
- Temperature range: RT to 1450°C (depending upon version)
- Ramp rate up to 200°C/s (depending upon version)
- Cooling rate up to 100°C/s with special equipment
- Gas mixing capability with mass flow controllers
- Vacuum range: Atmosphere to 10^-6 Torr
- Full PC control with Windows compatible software
- Graphite and silicon carbide coated susceptors
- Rough vacuum pump and turbo pump, automatic pressure control with throttle valve
- Fast cooling system
- Selenization kits
※※ Product brochure: https://www.annealsys.com/Annealsys-AS-One.pdf