There is no picture
RTP / RTCVD system.
．Versatile 200 mm RTP/RTCVD system from Research to Production.
．From RT up to 1450°C down to 10^-6 Torr. Extended RTCVD capabilities (option).
- Rapid Thermal Annealing (RTA)
- Implant annealing
- Ohmic contact annealing (III-V and SiC)
- Silicon carbonization
- Rapid Thermal Oxidation (RTO)
- Rapid Thermal Nitridation (RTN)
- Diffusion, densification and crystallization
- Rapid Thermal CVD (Si poly, SiO2, SiNx)
The Annealsys AS-Master Rapid Thermal Processor is a highly versatile tool allowing a wide range of processes from annealing to Rapid Thermal Chemical Vapor Deposition.
The high temperature version can run annealing processes up to 1450°C and allows new process development. The cold wall chamber technology provides high process reproducibility under ultra clean and contamination-free environment.
The extended temperature range, the vacuum performance (atmosphere to 10^-6 Torr) and gas mixing capability make AS-Master suitable for a large range of RTP and RTCVD processes.
Loadlock and cluster tool module versions are available for improved process environment cleanness. Manual loading and cassette to cassette versions make system suitable for process development and easy transfer to production.
- Temperature range: RT to 1450°C (depending upon version)
- Ramp rate up to 200°C/s (depending upon version)
- Gas mixing capability with mass flow controllers
- Vacuum range: Atmosphere to 10^-6 Torr
- Furnace and loading configurations
- Graphite and silicon carbide coated susceptors
- Rough vacuum pump and turbo pump, turbo pump
- Automatic pressure control with throttle valve
- Fast cooling system
※※ Product brochure: https://www.annealsys.com/Annealsys-AS-Master.pdf