Climb to the 200 mm step
．a 200 mm DLI-CVD/ALD system for R&D
．capacitance plasma version is available
- Simple and multi-metallic oxides
- Metals, nitrides and alloys
- III-V, wide band gap semiconductors
- 2D and 3D materials
The Annealsys MC-200 is a 200 mm thermally controlled wall CVD reactor specially developed to meet the requirements of research and development units for MOCVD processes.
The Direct Liquid Injection (DLI) vaporizers provide perfect control of precursor flow and allow utilization of low vapor pressure and diluted chemical precursors. The fast switching of the precursor vapor flows associated with the by-pass valve provide perfect interface control for deposition of nanolaminates.
A capacitance plasma option offers PE-CVD and PE-ALD capabilities for reducing the deposition temperature.
The system is made of several elements assembled using flanges. It makes it very versatile, easy to clean and easily modifiable for custom applications.
- Temperature range: RT to 800°C
- Up to 4 vaporizers
- Gas mixing capability with mass flow controllers
- Vacuum range: Atmosphere to 10^-3 Torr
- Capacitance plasma
- Rough vacuum pump, Turbo pump
- Motorized vacuum loadlock loading
- ALD kit for water vapor delivery
※※ Product brochure: https://www.annealsys.com/Annealsys-MC-200.pdf