Economical 3-inch Rapid thermal processing system
．Economical 3-inch RTP system for laboratories and education.
．Dual chamber version to avoid cross contamination issues.
- Rapid Thermal Annealing (RTA)
- Implant annealing
- Ohmic contact annealing
- Rapid Thermal Oxidation (RTO)
- Rapid Thermal Nitridation (RTN)
- Densification and crystallization
- Diffusion of dopants
The AS-Micro is a compact table top three-inch rapid thermal processor with vacuum capability dedicated to research applications. It can process substrates from few square millimeters up to 3-inch diameter or square. Optional susceptors are available to hold small samples and to process substrates with low infrared absorption.
The quartz tube process chamber with stainless steel flanges and tubular infrared halogen lamps furnace allows running processes up to 1250°C with very fast ramp rates (> 250°C/s). The state of the art temperature controller provides accurate temperature control.
The horizontal motion door with quartz tray provides easy access for loading and unloading of the wafers and thermocouple installation.
- Temperature range: RT to 1250°C
- Ramp rate up to 250°C/s on 2-inch diameter silicon substrate, 200°C/s on 3-inch
- Gas mixing capability with mass flow controllers
- Vacuum range: Atm to 10^-2 Torr (10^-6 Torr with optional turbo pump)
- Thermocouple temperature control with fast digital PID temperature controller
- Optional pyrometer control
- Full PC control with Windows compatible software
- Pyrometer temperature control
- Graphite and silicon carbide coated susceptors
- Rough vacuum pump, Turbo pump
- Downstream pressure control with throttle valve
※※ Product brochure: https://www.annealsys.com/Annealsys-AS-Micro.pdf