There is no picture
Far and Near – Up to one hour at 2000°C
．High Temperature RTP-CVD furnace up to 2000°C up to one hour.
- Silicon Carbide implantation annealing
- Graphene by high temperature SiC sublimation
- CVD of graphene
- High temperature annealing
The Zenith-100 system can process samples up to 4-inch diameter at temperature up to 2000°C. It is specially developed to meet the requirements of universities research laboratories.
The system has a stainless steel water-cooled chamber. The cold wall chamber technology provides significant advantages: high process reproducibility, low memory effect, higher cooling rates.
The high temperature tungsten heaters provide enhanced temperature uniformity. The system is not compatible with oxidizing atmosphere and the installation of a turbo pump is mandatory.
Both pyrometer and thermocouple temperature measurement are standard features. The fast digital PID temperature controller provides high and stable temperature repeatability (± 1°C). The system assures accurate and repeatable thermal control across the temperature range.
The design process chamber provides easy loading and unloading of the substrates and the installation of the thermocouples.
- Up to 2000°C
- Heating rate: room temperature to 2000°C in 10 minutes
- High vacuum
- Vacuum, neutral gas and reducing process atmosphere
- Graphite and silicon carbide coated susceptors
- Rough vacuum pump and turbo pump, turbo pump
- Automatic pressure control with throttle valve
※※ Product brochure: https://www.annealsys.com/Annealsys-Zenith-100.pdf