There is no picture
Rapid thermal processing system with square chamber
．RTP system with square chamber for substrates up to 156 mm x156 mm.
．Multiple system configurations.
- Rapid Thermal Annealing (RTA)
- Implant annealing
- Contact annealing (III-V and SiC)
- Rapid Thermal Oxidation (RTO)
- Rapid Thermal Nitridation (RTN)
- Selenization (CIGS solar cells)
- Sol-gel densification and crystallization
The Annealsys AS-Premium system can process samples up to 156x156 mm^2; samples.
The reactor platform and the machine have been designed to accommodate a wide range of configurations to meet customers’ requirements in terms of process.
The chamber can receive a single side or a double side lamp heating furnace. The design of the process chamber allows manual loading and the connection to a cluster tool or a glove box (options).
Pyrometer and thermocouple temperature control are standard features. The fast digital PID temperature controller provides high temperature reproducibility.
Graphite and silicon carbide coated graphite susceptors are available for processing of samples with encapsulation.
- Temperature range: RT to 1300°C (depending upon version)
- Ramp rate up to 100°C/s
- Gas mixing capability with mass flow controllers
- Vacuum range: Atmosphere to 10^-6 Torr
- Furnace and loading configurations
- Graphite and silicon carbide coated susceptors
- Rough vacuum pump and turbo pump, turbo pump
- Automatic pressure control with throttle valve
- Fast cooling system
※※ Product brochure: https://www.annealsys.com/Annealsys-AS-Premium.pdf